Video Based Dyslexia Self-Development Programme Assisting You to Understand & Overcome Dyslexia

Dyslexia Meditations – Release Your Dyslexia Stress

slide-1-2meditations

Release your dyslexia stress, through relaxation, meditation and visualization.

dyslexia meditation - Release stress

Release your dyslexia stress with relaxation, meditation and visualization. Let go of negativity and create a success orientated mindset! Whether it be past experiences causing you to dwell, or current situations in school, college, university, the workplace or in everyday life, it is important to keep a clear mind, free from anxiety or worry in order to start moving forward at the pace you would like to be moving.

Let go of negativity!  Clear your mind from the dyslexia obstacles that are preventing you from achieving what you want to achieve in life!

The truth is, Dyslexia is NOT a learning disability, and never was!

So why should you experience the type of stress and anxiety that can only come from a disability? You shouldn’t! Now is the time to erase this stress and set yourself up for success.

This series of dyslexia meditations grabs years upon years of experience and crams it into 8 powerful videos in which Antonio (Senior Dyslexia Coach) takes you through a step by step guide on how to practice these meditations.

Feel the freedom!

Allow your visions of where you want to go just fall into place, with nothing holding you back or getting in your way.

Purchase the downloadable complete meditations package.

Get started today and begin releasing your dyslexia stress. The complete video package is now available to download via the Dyslexic Brian store.

Preview the meditations – Watch this video

Get started today!

Download our Dyslexia Meditation videos singularly or download the complete package at a discounted rate: Visit Store

'Dyslexia Meditations – Release Your Dyslexia Stress' have 13 comments

1. February 6, 2015 @ 9:34 am Baha Engin Bardakçı

SPLENDID!

2. January 21, 2015 @ 7:50 am Irvin s

I’m addicted to these mediatations lol I want everyone to know about them and how useful they are. I will tell all my fellow dyslexics 😉

3. January 15, 2015 @ 8:11 am Kolman Lange

The onsie visualisation is my fav 😀

• January 15, 2015 @ 1:21 pm Alexis Phelps

• February 6, 2015 @ 9:36 am paul

They are all fantastic, but my personal favourite is the cinema one. It makes me feel so alive aaaaah

4. January 15, 2015 @ 8:08 am Kolman Lange

I have been looking for something like this for ages. This is truley exciting

5. January 8, 2015 @ 7:44 am Salazar

“The truth is, Dyslexia is NOT a learning disability, and never was!”! I s great to hear some sense!

• January 9, 2015 @ 8:27 am admin

Hi SALAZAR, thanks for your comment. How are you getting on?

6. January 7, 2015 @ 9:25 pm M.J. (mum of dyslexic son)

I bought the first one for my son aged 9 because of the stress he has at school trying to keep up with his classmates. We did it together and it help him a little to relax more than he normally does. We are going to practice it a few more goes before moving on as I believe it’s important to do the basic stuff well first as you explain. BTW, we watched your life story on YouTube and it was upsetting to hear how you suffered with dyslexia as a child but inspirational as well. M.J.

• January 9, 2015 @ 8:26 am admin

Hi M.J.,

Thank you for your comment. It’s good to hear that your son is relaxing a bit more after watching the first dyslexia meditation. I think you are right when it comes to practicing the basics before watching the next video.

Sue Culley and Tim Bond (2004, pp.11-12) in their book Integrative Counselling Skills in Action describe four stages that we move through as we take on the task of learning something new.

They describe the first stage as ‘Unconscious incompetence’ which if we apply this to meditation – we are not aware of how good or bad we are at it as we simply haven’t tried it before.

The second stage is when we consciously acknowledge that we are incompetent at the task at hand.

Then when we practice our skills, gain knowledge and experience, we move into the third stage of this learning process which is when we become consciously competent at what we are doing – in other words we can preform well but have to think about what we are doing.

Then finally, we move on to a state of being unconsciously competent where we are able to do something (that was once difficult to do) without having to think about it – it becomes very natural to us.

Over the years I have coached lots of people who try to rush their learning and who don’t seem to want to put the time and effort in to learning something new. So I take my hat off to you and your son for putting in the work to master the basics (or at least reaching the stage where you are consciously competent at preforming them).

Good luck to you both and please keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on.

All the best,

Antonio (Senior Dyslexia Coach at Dyslexic Brian)

7. December 16, 2014 @ 9:41 am Lance Bishop

Fantastic product!

• January 9, 2015 @ 8:26 am admin

Hi Lance, Thank you for your comment. Are you still practicing the meditations – if so how are you getting on with them?

• January 13, 2015 @ 9:46 am Lance Bishop

Yeah they have helped me a lot! I try and do one every morning on the train and I am noticing a difference in my confidence for sure!

Thanks
        Lance

Would you like reply to Lance Bishop

Your email address will not be published.