Dyslexia – Pop Words – iPad Apps for developing Dyslexic Brain by Amy
Amy our dyslexia youth coach reviews iPad Apps useful for Developing Dyslexic Brains.
We hope loads of dyslexic children and parents of dyslexic children will find Amy’s reviews helpful in choosing iPad apps.
In this video Amy talks about Pop Words Game – FREE for iPad.
You can contact Amy to pick her brains, ask any questions, or request her to make a specific video for you by emailing her at: Amy@DyslexicBrian.com
And/or, if you appreciate the great work that Amy is putting in then please leave her a message in the comment box below.
- Dyslexia – Spelling Mastery – iPad Apps for developing Dyslexic Brain by Amy
- iPad Apps for developing dyslexic brains by Amy – Bunny TapTap – Dyslexia – Video Review
- Dyslexia Youth Coach – Amy is a Massive Hit with Dyslexic Young People
- Is the iPad Good or Bad for Dyslexic Children?
- Amy’s Letter Code – An Easy Way to Learn the Alphabet Backwards and Forwards